AICTE GATE Scholarship is offered by All India Council for Technical Education. The main objective of this AICTE GATE Scholarship 2021 is to promote the development of technical education in India. Only students pursuing courses in AICTE, Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy are eligible for this scholarship. To apply for this, students can go to the online portal of GATE Scholarship. Their unique ID is also distributed to PG students through all the programs of AICTE.
This scholarship is offered to deserving and meritorious students, through which they can get financial assistance for their technical education. Through AICTE GATE Scholarship, students are given scholarship of INR 12,400 for studies. Through this, incentive amount is provided to selected students for programs like MIC / M.Tech and through Public Finance Management System (PFMS), students are given the benefit of their amount directly in their account.
AICTE GATE Scholarship 2021 – Comprehensive Details
AICTE supports students in many ways for technical education, of which this scholarship is the major. You can visit the AICTE portal to apply for the AICTE GATE Scholarship. In this, the students are provided financial assistance for their welfare and they are pursued for higher education and technical education. Through this article, we will try to provide you all the information related to it. The students are requested to read this article carefully, and only then the further process for the application should be done.
Through this article, we will provide you complete information related to this scholarship. What documents will you need for AICTE Scholarship? What eligibility criteria do you have to meet for a scholarship offered by the AICTE GATE Scholarship? What is the application process for this scholarship? For this, the following steps will be given, the following which you can simplify the application process. Through this you will also get the answers to all your questions. For complete information about this scholarship, you should read the following article carefully.
AICTE GATE Scholarship – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||AICTE GATE Scholarship|
|Launched By||All India Council of Technical Education|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to students.|
AICTE GATE Scholarship – Last Date
|Application deadline||15th December 2020|
|Last Date of Data Verification||31st December 2020|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
AICTE GATE Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to apply for this scholarship need to fulfil certain eligibility conditions. You can refer to the list given below to know about the minimum percentage required, family annual income, courses you should be pursuing, etc. to apply for the AICTE GATE Scholarship.
- To be eligible for GATE scholarship, a student must be a native of India.
- Students who have a qualified score in GATE / GPAT, those candidates are eligible for GATE Scholarship.
- Candidates applying for certain time courses are not eligible for GATE / GPAT Scholarship.
- Students who have taken admission in 1st year of M. Tech./M.E./M. Pharma/M. Arch and have admission in AICTE recognized institute in academic year 2020-21, they are all eligible for it.
AICTE Scholarship – Documents Required
The absence of any of these documents may lead to the rejection of the form. The documents you will need is given below. The following documents are required for AICTE GATE Scholarship –
- GATE / GPAT Scorecard (Scan)
- Bank passbook (scanned)
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar card (exempted students from Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam)
- Scanned copy of caste certificate
- Scanned copy of Non-creamy layer (NCL) certificate, not more than one year old (for OBC candidates only)
AICTE GATE Scholarship – Application Procedure
The students who fulfil the eligibility criteria and want to apply for AICTE GATE Scholarship can follow the steps given below –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of GATE Scholarship, where the homepage of the website will be opened in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on “PG-Scholarship”, and its directions will be displayed in front of you, which you have to read carefully.
- Now you have to log in to the AICTE website with the unique ID of the institute.
- After this, you have to enter all the necessary details for the application and upload all the necessary documents.
- In the documents, you have to upload the GATE / GPAT scanned copy and beneficiary name, bank name and branch and IFSC code etc. on the first page of the bank passbook, all documents should be in JPEG / PDF only.
- After applying, your bank should not be closed or transferred.
- SC / ST, OBC etc. must have caste certificate.
- Lastly, to submit the application, you have to click on the “Submit” button.
AICTE GATE Scholarship – Rewards
You can refer to the list given below to find out about the rewards a student receives under this scholarship.
- AICTE PG Scholarship is awarded to students for a period of 24 months.
- The amount of GATE / GPAT scholarship will be given as Rs. 12,400 per month.
AICTE GATE Scholarship – Terms and Conditions
A list of important rules and regulations is given below. The candidate applying for the AICTE Scholarship must in keep in mind these terms and conditions while applying.
- Students who have passed the GATE / GPAT examination after the date of admission will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants will not receive any grant, scholarship from any other provider during their course.
- Applicants are required to submit an undertaking, in which they will not leave the course before completion. If they do, they will have to pay the total amount before leaving.
- Selected students will have to work 8–10 hours per week, including tutorials, laboratory classes, development and maintenance of laboratories, assistance in research and development activities, maintenance and operation of computers and other central facilities, assistance in the library.
- Applicants will have to submit a registered bank account in their name, in which this benefit will not be given to joint bank accounts.
- Creamy layer OBC candidates who are eligible under the OBC category are not eligible to apply.
- Students will not be considered eligible if they do not have a certificate for SC / ST / OBC / Physically handicapped.
Contact Us –
In case of any query related to scholarship. Check the status of the position, candidates can contact on the given details –
- AICTE Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070
We hope that you find all the information presented through AICTE GATE Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
What is the main objective of AICTE Scholarship?
The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance for their welfare and they are pursued for higher education and technical education.
What are the benefits of AICTE Scholarship?
This Scholarship provided for a period of 24 months and Rs. 12,400 per month will be given.
Which students are not eligible for AICTE GATE Scholarship?
Students will not be considered eligible if they do not have a certificate for SC / ST / OBC / Physically handicapped.