The information about the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2021 application process and eligibility for Devaraj Arasu Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship has been released by the Karnataka State Government. This scholarship has been started by the Government of Karnataka for the students of the state. This scholarship was launched by the Government of Karnataka for the students of backward classes in 2015-2016.
The Government of Karnataka has launched the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2021 to improve the higher education of meritorious students from all backward classes. All those students who have more than 90% marks in a recognized board/institute/university can all apply under this scholarship. All the students selected for this scholarship are given awards of up to Rs. 25,000 / – per year so that they can continue their education.
Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2021 – Comprehensive Details
All the students of Karnataka who want to apply for the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship, all the candidates can apply on the official website of this portal, backwardclasses.kar.nic.in. The details given below contain the details of eligibility criteria related to this scholarship, documents required, the application process, selection criteria, scholarship amount, etc. Which the candidate can apply by reading the meditation.
This scholarship is also known as Devaraj Arasu Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2021. All students can apply online on the Devaraj portal to register and take advantage of this scholarship. The Karnataka government will provide financial assistance to the state students through this scholarship, so that the state students will not have to face the financial difficulties related to education in future.
Devaraj Arasu Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Devaraj Arasu Scholarship|
|Launched By||State Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Karnataka State|
|Objective||To provide financial support|
|Last Date to Apply for Scholarship||30 November, 2020|
Also Read –
- Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship 2021
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021
- HDFC Scholarship 2021
- NSP Post Matric Scholarship 2021
- INSPIRE Scholarship 2021
Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2021- Scholarship Amount
The table given below shows the amount of scholarship for the students who are taking the benefit of this scholarship by the Government of Karnataka (session 2021-22).
|S.No.||Course||No. of Students / Scholarships||Scholarship Amount|
|4.||Professional Master’s Degree||500||Rs.25000/-|
Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for the Devaraj Arasu Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the Karnataka State Government. Once the student finds that he/she is eligible for the scholarship, the student can proceed. The main eligibility criteria are given below:
- Only those students who are permanent residents of the state of Karnataka can apply for this scholarship.
- The backward class category recognized by the Government of Karnataka can apply for this scholarship.
- Students should have passed the government recognized board/institute/university and should have obtained minimum 90% marks.
- Candidates should pursue their education from a government recognized institute/university (both private or government accepted).
- To apply for Devaraj Scholarship, the annual income of the family of the candidates should be less than 2.5 lakhs from all sources.
Devaraj Arasu Scholarship – Documents Required
The students who are applying for this scholarship, have to submit the documents with their application form as proof, they are given below. The absence of any document will cause their form to be rejected. Students are also advised to keep a scanned copy of all documents saved on their device before starting the application process. The documents required to apply for this scholarship are.
- Valid SSLC /PUC copy
- Adhaar Card of the student
- Bank account details of the recipient and Ist-page copy
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (Only for PH Candidate)
- Caste certificate of the student
- family Income certificate of the student
- Mandate form.
Devaraj Arasu Scholarship – Selection Criteria
Students will be selected according to merit for this scholarship. After accepting the application form of the students by the authority of the Karnataka State Government, the final list of selected candidates is released. Students whose name and application number will be displayed on the selection list will get the reward of Devaraj Scholarship as per their eligibility and schedule notified by the Government of Karnataka. Students can log in to their scholarship account on the official website by logging in to check the status of Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2021.
Devaraj Arasu Scholarship – Application Process
What steps need to be followed to apply for a scholarship? What is the official website of the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship? Where can you get the application form? You will get answers to all your questions in this section. The student who finds that he is eligible for this scholarship, has to fill the form step by following the procedure given below:
- First of all, visit the official website of Devaraj Arasu Scholarship.
- Click on the Registration Link to apply Arasu Scholarship Scheme.
- Go ahead by completing all the required details and filling all the information.
- After filling all the correct details, you have to upload the required scanned documents.
- Recheck and verify the form to avoid any mistakes.
- Finally submit your application form.
Devaraj Scholarship – Rewards
Awards under this scholarship are given on the basis of different levels of education. Students who have secured more than 90% marks in SSLC, PUC, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees and have been selected for Arasu scholarship, get a reward of up to Rs.25, 000 / – per year, so that they can pursue their further to continue education. The table below gives the complete details of the reward given to the students:
|Course||Reward or Amount|
|Professional Master’s Degree||Rs.25000/-|
Contact Us –
If you have any query regarding the Arasu Scholarship then contact can contact on following help lines:
- Backward Classes Welfare Department
- No.16D 3rd Floor Devaraja Arasu Bhavan Millers
- Tank Bed Area, Vasantha Nagar,
- Bangalore – 560052
- Phone number: 8050370006, 8050770005, 8050770004
We hope that you find all the information presented through Devaraj Arasu Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.