Défense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) invites applications for DRDO-DYSL-QT Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from B.E / B. Tech or M.E / M. Tech degree holders. Selected peers will receive a monthly stipend of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA. The Défense Research and Development Organization was established in 1958 by its parent agency, the Ministry of Défense and agency executive Dr. G. Satish Reddy (Chairman of DRDO). Headquarters is in New Delhi. It is the largest and most diverse research organization in India.
DRDO-DYSL-QT Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2021 – Défense Research and Development Organization has announced an online information for recruitment to the post of DRDO Junior Research Fellowship / ITI Apprentice. There are 99 vacancies to be filled for this job. Interested candidates who complete their B. E / B. Tech / M.E / M. Tech / Postgraduate / ITI / Graduate can apply for this post on or before the last date 24 May 2021.
DRDO-DYSL-QT Pune Junior Research Fellowship – Eligibility Criteria
All the eligibility requirements for this fellowship are given below.
- No more than 28 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Hold a B.E / B. Tech degree in Electrical / Electronics in Division before AICTE / Institution / University with recognized CSIR-UGC (NET) / GATE qualification, or.
- Hold an ME / MTech degree in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunications / Instrumentation Engineering.
- AICTE recognized institute / university both at the Graduate and Post Graduate level in Division 1 and both.
- Desirable Qualification
- Proficiency in communication and DSP algorithms
- Having knowledge of working in embedded systems and FPGA based design
- Exposure to Quantum Technologies
|Last Date for the Application||24th May 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Also Read –
- DIAT Pune Department of Computer Science & Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
- HDFC Scholarship 2021
- (PMRF) Prime Minister Research Fellowship 2021
- Self-attested copies of mark-sheets
- Application form
- Selected students will receive a monthly stipend for an HRA upwards of INR 31,000 per month.
DRDO-DYSL-QT Pune Junior Research Fellowship – Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official Website of DRDO-DYSL-QT Pune, where the homepage of the website will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage you have to Download the application form and fill in all the required details.
- Now send its soft copy of the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Self-attested copies of duly filled applications and educational qualification and experience should reach:
- Director, DRDO Young Scientific Laboratory – Quantum Technology)
- Défense Research and Development Organization Hall No.1, Ground Floor, Science Upcanara, DIAT Campus, Girinagar, Pune – 411025, Maharashtra
- Students will be selected on the basis of the performance of the applicant in the interview.
Terms and conditions
- The method of selection will be done by interview.
- Those who have already been awarded JRF posts in any of the DRDO laboratories / centres previously are not eligible to apply again.
- The Director, DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory-Quantum Technology)
- Defence Research and Development organization Hall No. 1, Ground Floor, Vigyan Upakenara, DIAT Campus, Girinagar, Pune — 411025, Maharashtra
- Email: email@example.com
We hope that you find all the information presented through the DRDO-DYSL-QT Pune Junior Research Fellowship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.