DTE Maharashtra Scholarship is a lunch scholarship scheme by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. DTE is a world-class, globally competitive higher education institution responsible for the candidates, institutional, and socio-developmental needs for candidates for Maharashtra DTE Maharashtra Scholarship 2021, a scholarship scheme for students studying in higher education or HSC courses. Through this, a mid-day meal is given to the students of the poor class by the Maharashtra government.
This Scholarship is for the students of Maharashtra from different religions including Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, and so forth who are economically weak and wants to pursue higher education. It encourages students to pursue professional and technical courses by providing financial help to them so that they can complete their higher education without any hurdle. DTE Maharashtra Scholarship is also available for backward students of Maharashtra who study diploma, degree, and engineering courses every year.
DTE Maharashtra Scholarship 2021 – Comprehensive Details
The main purpose of DTE Maharashtra Scholarship is to provide financial support to economically weak students of different religions to promote their education. DTE Maharashtra Scholarship is a broader term that consists of two scholarships i.e., Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Yojna and Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna.
This article covers all the information related to the DTE Maharashtra Scholarship i.e., Complete List, Key Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Rewards and much more. Through this article, we will try to provide you complete information about this scholarship. What is the required document for this scholarship? What is its application process? What will be the main eligibility for the application?
DTE Maharashtra Scholarship – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra Scholarship (DTE Maharashtra)|
|Launched By||Public Finance Management System (PFMS)|
|Eligible For||HSC Courses|
|Objective Of Scheme||Financial Assistance for encouraging students|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Also Read –
DTE Maharashtra Scholarship – Complete List
The table below provides complete information related to the DTE Maharashtra Scholarships. As per the eligibility criteria, student can fill their scholarship form. Students need to be cautious about the opening date and the closing date of the scholarships.
|S.No||Scholarship Name||Department||Time Duration|
|1.||Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Yojna||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra State||September – January|
|2.||Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra State||September – January|
DTE Maharashtra Scholarship – Last Date
When does the online application link for DTE Maharashtra Scholarships open? What is the time period for filling up the application form? What is the last date for filling up the form? Answers to all of these questions are given below in the table. Students must keep track of all the important dates of DTE Maharashtra Scholarships so that he/she does not miss an opportunity to get benefit out of this scholarship. Read below for all the important dates:
|Start of DTE Scholarship Application||September 2020|
|Dead line to submit DTE Scholarship Application||February 2021|
Note: -The given dates are for the academic year 2020-21, they may change every year on the scholarship provider’s discretion.
DTE Maharashtra Scholarship – Eligibility
Candidates, who are willing to apply for the DTE Maharashtra Scholarships, need to fulfil the eligibility criteria put forth by the Public Finance Management System (PFMS) of Maharashtra If the student is eligible for this scholarship then he can apply further. The key eligibility criteria for both the categories i.e. Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Yojna and Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta are mentioned below:
- For this scholarship, the applicant needs to get nationality of India.
- The candidate must be a native of the state of Maharashtra.
- Candidates from any other state are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicant should be “Bonafide Student of Institute”. And should be admitted for the professional and technical courses.
- Deemed university candidates are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The admission of the student should only be through the Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
- If the candidate has already applied for any other scholarship or is going to apply for any other scholarship then the candidate is not eligible for DTE Maharashtra Scholarships.
- Only two candidates from a single family can get the benefit of DTE Maharashtra Scholarship for the current year.
- The family annual income of a candidate should not be more than 8 Lakhs from all sources.
- Candidate must have minimum 50% of attendance in the previous semester for DTE Maharashtra Scholarships.
- Applicant should not have a gap of 2 or more years during the course of duration.
DTE Maharashtra Scholarship – Documents
The students who are applying for DTE Maharashtra Scholarship need to submit the documents as a proof along with their application form. The applicant must have all the documents, the application will not be accepted if the documents are found to be less. The students are also advised to keep the scanned copy of all the documents saved on their device before starting the application process. The documents required to apply for this both the categories of scholarship are given in below table:
|S.No||Scholarship Name||Documents Required|
|1.||Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Yojna||Candidates Mark sheet of 10th (S.S.C) & onwards. |
Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra State.
Candidates Aadhar card candidates Family annual Income certificate.
The candidate has to provide an undertaking “In the current year, not more than two beneficiaries from family”.
Candidates need to submit a CAP Related document.
Proof of Biometric attendance (through the Interface UIDAI).
|2.||Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna||The candidates need to provide Register Labor Certificate/ Alpabhudharak (Marginal Land Holder) Certificate. |
Marks sheet of 10th (S.S.C) & onwards.Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra State.
Candidate’s family annual Income certificate.
The candidate has to provide an undertaking “In the current year, not more than 2 beneficiaries from family”.
The candidate needs to submit a CAP Related document.
Proof of Biometric attendance (through the Interface UIDAI).
Candidates who wish to opt for a hostel need to provide Hosteller documents.
Agreement with the owner will be required in case of the private hostel or Paying Guest
DTE Maharashtra Scholarship – Application Procedure
The applicants who wish to enjoy the benefits of DTE Maharashtra Scholarship need to apply online for the scholarship through the Scholarship Portal. The candidates are advised to keep all the necessary documents available before applying for the scholarship scheme. Follow the steps below to apply for the desired scholarship.
- First of all, you have to Go to the official website of DTE Maharashtra Scholarship, now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- You have to do a new registration on the home page.
- If you are a new user then you need to first register yourself on the portal. Click on “New Applicant Registration” to register yourself.
- Insert the information of the Aadhar number and proceed.
- Candidates are required to authenticate their Aadhaar number, for that there are two types of authentication available.
- OTP – select authentication type- OTP if your mobile number is registered with Aadhaar.
- Biometric – Select authentication type as Biometric if your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar.
- If you proceed with the OTP authentication process then you need to enter your Aadhaar number and click on the “Send OTP” button. The system then validates your Aadhaar number and sends the system-generated “OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP and click on the “OK” button.
- Now fill in all the necessary details required and create a user Id and password to access the portal.
- Now log in to your account by using your registered user name and password.
- Once you log in, the applicants can see the dashboard with listed available scholarships.
- Find DTE scholarships in the list and click on the “Apply” button to start an application form.
- Complete the profile by providing all the required information.
- Recheck and review the application to avoid rejection by the authorities during verification.
- Upload all supporting documents
- Finally, submit the filled application along with the documents.
DTE Maharashtra Scholarship – Selection Procedure
Candidates for the DTE scholarship are made on merit basis. The final selection of students considers their educational qualification prescribed for each selected course. Financial needs of economically backward students are also considered for selection. The state government is responsible for the selection of applicants after verification of the application forms. Only after all these procedures, students get the benefit of this scholarship.
To get the benefit of this scholarship, applicants have to link their Aadhaar number to their bank account. The reward will be directly transferred to the bank account of the selected student. AapleSarkar DBT portal is used to transfer scholarship amount. The selection process for this scholarship depends on educational qualification, financial need, and verification of application forms.
DTE Maharashtra Scholarship – Rewards
|1.||Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Yojna||The selected candidates will receive 50 % of Tuition Fees and 50 % of Exam Fee.|
|2.||Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna||Registered child of a Labor/Alpabhudharak (Marginal Land Holder) will receive the following reward: |
Scholarship worth INR 30,000 is awarded to candidates who belong to the institutes of MMRDA / PMRDA / Aurangabad City / Nagpur City for a period of 10 months.
Scholarship worth INR 20,000 is awarded to the students for the period of 10 months who are in other areas.
Selected candidates whose annual family income is up to 8 Lakhs will be given the following rewards:
Scholarship worth INR 10,000 is awarded to candidates who belong to the institutes of MMRDA / PMRDA / Aurangabad City / Nagpur City for a period of 10 months.
Scholarship worth INR 8,000 is awarded to the students for the period of 10 months who are in other areas
Contact Us –
If you have any query regarding the DTE Maharashtra Scholarship then you can contact on following help lines:
- Phone Number – 022-22641150
- Address – Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai 3, Opposite Metro Cinema, Post Box No. 1967, Mumbai – 400001, Maharashtra State
We hope that you find all the information presented through DTE Maharashtra Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
What is DTE Scholarship?
DTE Maharashtra Scholarship 2020 is a scholarship scheme lunched by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. The main purpose of DTE Maharashtra Scholarship is to provide financial support to economically weak students of different religions to promote their education.
What are the Documents Required for DTE Scholarship?
Domicile Certificate, HSC and SSC mark-sheet, family Income certificate, Student’s PAN card (optional), Father’s PAN card, Mother’s PAN card (optional), Aadhar card, Previous year’s mark-sheet, Transfer Certificate, Proof of Biometric attendance (through the Interface UIDAI), Candidate need to submit a CAP Related document.
What are the DTE Scholarship application starting and closing dates?
The DTE Scholarship application starting date is September 2020. Whereas, the application last date is February 2021.
Can the application form be edited after submission?
Yes, if the institute sends the application form back to the student for modification, then the applicant can modify some specific fields.