ICSSR Institutional Doctoral fellowships are Ph.D. registered fellowships awarded to selected scholars. In UGC of ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowship 2022, Institutes of National Importance, Universities / Deemed Universities, ICSSR Research Institutes and Colleges approved Ph.D. in UGC through these fellowships program with requisite infrastructure as defined by MHRD/ UGC, etc., to pursue and complete their doctoral research in any social science discipline.
ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowship is initiated by the Indian Council for Social Sciences Research, New Delhi. This fellowship is primarily for meritorious Doctoral candidates for the Doctoral Fellowships 2022 at Indian Council for Social Sciences Research. For this, you will get more information about this Fellowship through this article, following steps will also be made available for you to apply, through which you can easily complete the application process.
ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowship 2022 – Comprehensive Details
ISID belongs to ICSSR of National Level Policy Research Institute. This institution provides guidance for PhDs for which some doctoral fellowships are allotted by ICSSR. scholars in Economics particularly in the areas of industrialization, corporate sector, international trade, investment, technology, public health, labour, and employment. A contingency grant of INR 20,000 / – per month is given through ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowship and a contingency grant of Rs. 20,000/- per annum. Duration of the fellowship is two years.
Interested candidates can fill the form before last date i.e., 10 July 2020. Read below to know complete details about the fellowship. What documents will you need for the Fellowship? What eligibility criteria do you have to fulfil for ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowship 2022? What is the application process for this? For this, the following steps will be given, the following which you can simplify the application process. Through this, you will also get answers to all your questions.
ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowship – Highlights
|Fellowship Name||ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowship|
|Launched By||Institute for Studies in Industrial Development (ISID)|
|Objective||Providing scholarship to the students|
Also Read –
ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowship – Last Date
|Last date to fill the application form||10 July 2020|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowship – Complete List
this Fellowship consists of different categories which the candidates can opt for as per their eligibility criteria. Following are the categories of this fellowship
- Centrally Administered Full-Term Doctoral Fellowship
- Institutional Full-Term Doctoral Fellowship
- Centrally Administered Short-Term Doctoral Fellowship
- Centrally Administered Contingency Grant
ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowship – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are willing to fill the form ofthis Fellowship need to check the following eligibility criteria. If you are filling the registration form, then you must check the main eligibility criteria before proceeding. Read below to know the eligibility related to academic qualification, course, family income, age etc.
The applicants must possess a confirmed Ph.D. registration approved by Research Degree Committee (RDC) at any of the institutions. This fellowship includes the requirements for the approval of the Research Entrance Test (RET); PHD. In which the subject is confirmed.
- Applicants must have a minimum 45% of marks in Graduation and 55% of marks in Post-Graduation or equivalent grades in any social science disciplines. 5% relaxation of marks will be given to the SC/ ST candidates;
- The submission of Graduation and Post-Graduation Marks Sheet are, mandatory. If not submitted the applicant shall be considered as Not Eligible.
- NET/ SLET and M. Phil Weightage will be taken in the evaluation of the Phil Research proposal from a recognized university.
- Applicants who have already availed UGC Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)/ Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF)/ Maulana Azad National Fellowship (MANF)/ ICSSR/ ICAR/ CSIR/ ICPR/ ICMR/ ICHR or any such doctoral fellowship are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants upper age limit is 40 years and it can be relaxed by 5 years to SC/ST category.
ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowship – Application Procedure
By checking the eligibility criteria prescribed for this fellowship, you can use the following steps for the application, which will help you to apply. You can fill your application form in offline mode. To apply, read all the steps given below carefully.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowship, where the homepage of the website will open on your screen in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to download the application form.
- Now, you have to fill the fellowship form with all the required details.
- Check, whether your form before submit, after this you have to attach all the documents with this application form.
- Finally, submit the fellowship form to the below mentioned address:
- Director, ISID, 4, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj Phase II, New Delhi – 110070,
- Also, the fellowship form must reach to the above given address on or before July 10, 2020.
ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowship – Duration and Value
Applicants who are selected for this Fellowship will enjoy the following benefits according to their eligibility criteria. You can also check the duration of the fellowship.
- Doctoral Fellowship is full-time research work.
- The duration of this fellowship is for two years or till the date of Ph.D. submission at the university, whichever is earlier.
- The reward of the fellowship is Rs.20,000/- p.m. and the contingency grant is Rs.20,000 /- per annum.
ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowship – Selection Procedure
For this Fellowship the management will Short-list the candidates and will call them for an interview for final selection.
Contact Us –
For further details or in case any query related to this Fellowship, feel free to mail us at the E-mail ID provided below.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope that you find all the information presented through ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
What is the official website to apply for ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowship?
The official website to apply for this Fellowship is http://isid.org.in/.
When is the last date to apply for this Fellowship?
Last date to apply for this Fellowship is 10th July 2020
What is the duration of this Fellowship?
The duration of this Fellowship is for two years or till the date of Ph.D. submission at the university, whichever is earlier.