Harrison Middleton University Fellowship is a platform where budding scholars can apply online to write their ideas and do a field discussion project in the humanities. This fellowship is for all those candidates who have recently appeared for graduate examination. This fellowship is for all those candidates who are interested in humanities, interdisciplinary dialogue and intellectual & professional promotion, and want to make it their career.
In, HMU Fellowship all activities related to the subject of ideas (except conference attendance) can be attended from any place with the help of the Internet and telephone. To receive this fellowship, candidates must hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree after 2016. Only those candidates who have graduated from college in any discipline are eligible for this scholarship. This scholarship is a great chance for candidates to make a bright career.
Harrison Middleton University Fellowship – Comprehensive Details
The HMU Fellowship is a platform for the history of ideas in Western civilization, where scholarly performances, networking opportunities are offered to academics, lifelong readers, learners, and a wide range of thinkers. Through the HMU fellowship, two university publications are also given an opportunity to be credit writers.
HMU Fellowship gives travel registration to all selected scholars for the regional Great Books event. It also covers travel-related expenses of these candidates to ensure their attendance at the event. This fellow aims to promote student-faculty scholarship through discussion, research, and collaborative publications, so the education of students and their educators can be supported.
Harrison Middleton University Fellowship – Highlights
|Name of the Fellowship||Harrison Middleton University Fellowship|
|Project||writing and discussion project|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (in any field) since 2016|
|Time period||Nine months|
|Application Last Date||October 15, 2020|
Harrison Middleton University Fellowship – Last Date
There are some important dates that candidates should keep in mind while applying for Harrison Middleton University Fellowship.
|Last Date of filling the application form||October 15, 2020|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
HMU Fellowship – Role
Given below are some of the ideas that the applicant must keep in mind for a period of 9 months:
- Candidates should participate in all virtual social discussions with the university.
- The candidates must submit two entries to the HMU Blog.
- The candidates must submit a book review in the university, Ex; Dialogue and bi-annual newspaper of Harrison Middleton University.
Harrison Middleton University Fellowship – Eligibility
The applicant should follow all the eligibility criteria before filling this fellowship. Applicants can proceed only after checking the eligibility written below.
- Applicants who wish to apply for this should have Bachelor’s, Master or Doctorate degrees (in any field).
- Candidates must be interested in the ideas of humanities and western civilization.
- Applicants must have a high reading ability, excellent writing, and communication ability.
- For the HMU Fellowship Blog, the applicant must write two blog entries.
Harrison Middleton University Fellowship – Required Documents
Following documents given below are required to apply for this fellowship:
- A biographical statement (do not remember more than 500 words) that addresses the student’s background, his interest in the humanities, and his interest in this fellowship.
- A quoted expository essay (remember not to exceed 1500 words) of some pages about the following
- Imaginative natural science
- literature, philosophy
- social science
- Submit your application and mail the relevant Microsoft Word-related documents to Information@hmu.edu.
Harrison Middleton University Fellowship – Application Procedure
Before applying, the candidate must check their complete eligibility. The entire application process is given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of this fellowship, where its home page will appear.
- On the homepage, scroll down to process the application.
- Here you will see the section ‘Application Process’, click on the “Application Form” option given in the first line of this section.
- A new application page will open as soon as you click on the application option.
- Save the form from here and fill all your necessary information, and email it to email@example.com.
- Ensure all documents are sent in an email with the subject line FELLOWSHIP.
HMU Fellowship – Selection Procedure
- All the candidates who will be shortlisted can participate in the interview through telephone or Skype. Applicants who succeed in this interview are to be informed by Harrison Middleton University Fellowship on or before December 1, 2020.
HMU Fellowship – Rewards
After the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria and being selected for the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas, the candidates will enjoy the following benefits:
- The tuition cost of $ 500 is paid by HMU Fellowship.
- HMU blog and its online publication is given.
- A library of five Great Books Foundation publications over its closing period.
For any query related to this fellowship, you can contact the following address and telephone and email number:
- Address- Harrison middleton university, 3345 South Rural Road, Tempe, AZ 85282-5404
- Telephone- 1.877.248.6724
- Facsimile- 1.800.762.1622
- E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you find all the information presented through Harrison Middleton University Fellowship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.