The IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship is offered by IDFC FIRST Bank. Students selected for the IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2021 Program are given an incentive of INR 1 lakh per year to pay tuition fees for their MBA, under which the students are given financially for a two-year full-time MBA course. They are given financial assistance to support them. Each scholarship is not done for the welfare of the students and to provide financial assistance to them, but its main objective is to improve the literacy level as well.
The date of establishment of IDFC FIRST is December 2018, in which banks provide financial assistance to individuals, small businesses and corporates etc. and solve the problems of wool. Through this bank, students are given IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship to improve their level of education. IDFC FIRST Bank is a nationwide bank, works on retail banking, wholesale banking and other banking segments etc. It is implementing Scholarship Program Session – 2020-21, which is a plan for every year.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2021 – Comprehensive Details
The IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Program is offered by the Indian Banking Company, which is being offered to assist the students. Through this, two-year full-time MBA students are financially supported to support students. Whatever detailed information is available for this program, we are making it available to you through this article. Regarding this, the procedure for the application is being made available in the simplest language. To get all the information related to this, read this article in full.
With the help of this article, we have explained all the important information in detail. And we have also explained how the application status of different types of categories can be viewed. Eligibility criteria, date of application, required documents, registration process, all points are mentioned. With the help of this scholarship, many students benefit every year. IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship is the largest platform offered by IDFC FIRST Bank which is easily accessible from the students.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship|
|Launched By||IDFC FIRST Bank|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to students.|
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship – Last Date
|Application Opening Date||23rd June 2020|
|Last Date for applying for IDFC First Bank Scholarship||31st July 2020|
|The results of this scholarship will tentatively be declared in||August 2020|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
IDFC FIRST Bank Scholarship applicants should fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Open to Indian nationals residing in India only.
- Gross annual family income from all sources should be less than or equal to 6 lakh rupees
- MBA degree (or its equivalent) applied to students enrolled in the first year of the batch of 2020-21.
- Applicant must be enrolled in any of the MBA colleges mentioned in this list.
- Only students studying in 1 year of 2-year full-time programs in selected MBA / PGDM colleges are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship – Application Procedure
The students who fulfil the eligibility criteria and want to apply for IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship can follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship, where its homepage will be opened in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the link “Click Here To Apply”. After this you will be redirected to Buddy4Study’s website.
- After this, you will have to register yourself using Facebook, Gmail or Buddy4Study e-mail account, where you will have its ID and password generated.
- Now you have to log in using ID and password, where a new page will open in front of you.
- After that, you have to start filling the application form by logging in.
- All the necessary details given in the application form have to be filled and after that you have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Lastly, to submit the application, you have to click on the “Submit” button.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship – Selection Procedure
Under this, the type of selection of the selected students is done, for this the main points are given below –
- Scholarships will be awarded based on the financial needs of the applicants.
- After the telephonic / personal interview, the candidates will be selected on the basis of first-level shortlisting.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship – Terms and Conditions
A list of important rules and regulations is given below. The candidate applying for this fellowship should keep these terms and conditions in mind while applying.
- The scholarship is open to study in India and only to Indian citizens.
- Candidates applying for the scholarship under this program must apply for MBA and / or MBA during the academic year 2020-21.
- The scholarship amount awarded under this program will be a maximum of Rs 1 lakh per student per academic year and the scholarship amount will be towards tuition fees and books only.
- Gross annual family income, i.e., the annual income of parents / guardians from all sources should not exceed Rs. 6 lakhs. Students with the lowest family income will be given preference in ascending order.
- Candidates will be required to upload documents, e.g., Income tax returns of their parents / guardian (s), or in the alternative, bank details of parents / guardians.
- The final approval of the proposed candidates will be based on internal due diligence and checks done by the IDFC FIST Bank Selection Panel and will be subject to its management decision at all times.
- The final disbursement of the scholarship amount to the applicant’s college / university will be based on the receipt part payment, which has been submitted by the applicant. In addition to the scholarship disbursed, the receipt of the balance paid for the fees will be produced to IDFC FIRST Bank. Further, these fee receipts will be retained along with the beneficiaries and will be presented along with other documents to avail the scholarship for the consecutive academic year, as the case may be.
- Candidates who have been selected for the scholarship will be notified by IDFC FIRST Bank through email.
- IDFC FIRST Bank reserves the right to reject or disqualify any application, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law; Or (B) as appropriate to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the scholarship, subject to any written instructions from a regulatory authority.
- The scholarship application is open only to interested candidates who have all the required certificates and marksheets at the time of applying. No provisional application shall be made on the effect of any undertaking or otherwise that the certificate and / or necessary documents will be submitted at a later stage.
- IDFC FIRST Bank reserves the right to use the photograph / profile of the scholarship applicant / beneficiary for future publication use; And / or revelations; And / or for communication purposes with the stakeholders of IDFC FIRST Bank as the initiative is under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) of IDFC FIRST Bank; And / or submissions from time to time to various authorities and interested parties for reporting for progress; And / or corporate brochures, websites, archives and other material for use in publicity, if any, in relation to CSR activities.
- Since only 150 beneficiaries have been awarded scholarships under this program, IDFC FIRST Bank reserves the right to stop post application process, which receives the final number of scholarships awarded in a particular year, hence the closure of applications. There will be no due date.
- The attendance of the students receiving the scholarship should be regular and their performance should also be excellent, for which it is mandatory to follow the rules and regulations of such institute along with the competent authorities of the school / college / university. The information is mandatory for the university and must be accompanied by a request made by the beneficiary to the university to report to the IDFC FIRST Bank for the progress of the beneficiary / student. The beneficiary will complete this document and submit a copy to IDFC FIRST Bank before disbursement of scholarship.
- In case of selection for award of scholarship under this program, the awardees should not be the recipients of any other scholarship from any other sources – government, corporate private bodies, trusts, etc.
- The scholarship will be cancelled / closed and the amount of scholarship paid will be recovered at the discretion of the concerned department of IDFC FIRST bank if –
- (A) student is found to receive a scholarship by false statement / certificate.
- (b) If a student violates any of the terms and conditions of the scholarship, his application is rejected.
- (c) A student does not attend the course classes or is found to be in violation of the rules and regulations of the institute.
- (D) fails to achieve and maintain minimum performance / passing standards as required by University officials and / or associates.
- (E) Any mistake made by the student can prove difficult for his / her application, which is decided at the discretion of the selection panel of the IDFC FIRST bank.
- The scheme and scholarship will be evaluated at regular intervals by IDFC FIRST Bank and can be revised, returned or cancelled without prior notice to the applicants at the discretion of the selection panel of IDFC FIRST Bank.
- IDFC FIRST Bank is empowered to independently verify the claims of candidates regarding their family financial status and other criteria.
- This IDFC FIRST Bank’s Corporate Social Responsibility is a beneficial scheme, as well as providing financial support to the economically weaker section of the society as an authority or otherwise. Candidates do not have the right to raise any dispute regarding the scholarship nor do they have any right to claim or take any action against IDFC FIST Bank in this regard.
Contact Us –
In case of any query related to scholarship. Check the status of the position, candidates can contact on the given details –
We hope that you find all the information presented through IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
What is the main aim of IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship?
The main aim of this scholarship is to provide scholarship to Students who enrolled in any of the MBA colleges.
Which students can apply for IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship?
Students who enrolled in any of the MBA colleges can apply for this scholarship.
How much scholarship is awarded to the selected students?
Selected MBA students are awarded a scholarship of INR 2,00,000 (INR 1.00 lakh / year) for their MBA.