Reliance Jio Scholarship is a recently launched scholarship by Jio Info comm for the students will outstanding academic records. Jio Scholarship 2021 will be made available for 2800 students across the country. The aim of this scholarship is to encourage brilliant students to come forward and complete their education. The selected students will be offered financial assistance ranging from Rs.35000 to Rs.55000 per annum. The students of class 10th, 11th,12th, Graduation and post-graduation are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Jio Scholarship was implemented by Reliance JIO Info comm Limited (RJIL) to provide financial assistance to students for their education expenses and to provide relief to SC / ST / OBC / minority / general category students from financial crisis. Is Through this scholarship, students have got a new path for the future. Under this scholarship, students of SC / ST / OBC / Minority / General category, who are studying in class 10th to 12th, Diploma, Arts, Commerce, PG from Science stream, can apply. Through this article, you can get all the information related to it.
Jio Scholarship 2021 – Comprehensive Details
Jio Scholarship is an educational incentive scholarship provided by Reliance Group. Through this scholarship, financial assistance is given to all those students, whose financial condition is poor, and unable to afford their education. Under this scholarship, financial assistance ranging from Rs 35000 to Rs 55000 is provided annually to the students. The candidates for the scholarship are selected on the basis of merit list.
Through this article, we will talk about Reliance this Scholarship. What is the Reliance Jio Scholarship? What are some key dates for this scholarship? What are the rewards offered under this scholarship? The answers to all these questions and more will be given in the article below. For this, the following steps will be given, following which you can simplify the application process. Through this, you will also get answers to all your questions.
Jio Scholarship – Highlights
|Scheme Name||Jio Scholarship|
|Launched By||Jio Info comm|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to most meritorious students|
Jio Scholarship – Last Dates
|Starting Date of Registration||To be announced|
|Last date of Registration||To be announced|
|Date of test and interview (if conducted)||To be announced|
|Verification of documents||To be announced|
|Distribution of scholarship amount||To be announced|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Jio Scholarship – Complete Details
- Around 2800 students will be provide with Jio Scholarship.
- The precise scholarship selection procedure has not been sorted out yet. The exam for this scholarship may or may not take place.
- In order to get selected under this scholarship, the student must have an extraordinary academic record and good behaviour.
- The scholarship amount will be sent into the bank accounts of selected candidates.
- In case, the authorities decide to conduct examination, the hall ticket will be made available on the official website.
- The authorities will check the overall record of the students to select only the most deserving ones.
- The applicants must remember to take the receipt of the application for future use.
Jio Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants before filling up the application form of Jio Scholarship need to check the following eligibility criteria. After fulfilling all the eligibility criteria, students can proceed further.
- The students applying for this scholarship must be Indian citizens.
- The applicant must be pursuing class 10th, 11th, 12th, Graduation or Post-graduation.
- The applicant must come from an economically weaker section.
- The scholarship is given on the basis of academic performance of the applicants.
- Class 10th: Students pursuing class 10th from a state board must secure 70% or more in the qualifying exam. Whereas, the students of CBSE and ICSE board must secure 85% or higher marks.
- Class 11th: Students pursuing class 11th from a state board must secure 70% or more in the qualifying exam. Whereas, the students of CBSE and ICSE board must secure 85% or higher marks.
- Class 12th: Students pursuing class 12th from a state board must secure 70% or more in the qualifying exam. Whereas, the students of CBSE and ICSE board must secure 85% or higher marks.
- Graduation: The applicant must have secured minimum 75% marks in the university exam of a recognized college or institute.
- Post-graduation: The applicant must have secured minimum 75% marks in the university exam of a recognized college or institute.
Jio Scholarship – Documents Required
Before filling up the application of Jio Scholarship, candidates must keep following important documents available to them to make their application process fast.
- Aadhaar Card
- Income certificate
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Students from Class 10th/11th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation
- Bank Passbook
- School Identity Card
Jio Scholarship – Application Procedure
After fulfilling all the eligibility criteria, you can proceed further by filling your application form for this Scholarship. Some main steps are given below for the application, following which you can simplify the application process.
- First of all, the student has to visit the nearest Reliance Jio office and take the application form.
- The student must enter all the important details in the form like personal details, qualification details, address etc.
- Entering previous and present educational details is necessary.
- The applicant must attach a recent photograph with the form.
- The applicant must enter all the valid information in the form as the authorities will verify all the information later.
- Once, the applicant has filled all the information and attached all the documents he/she must submit the form in the Reliance Jio office.
- A receipt for the application must be obtained from the office for future use.
- First of all, with the help of internet, the applicant must visit the official website of the Jio Scholarship. The homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the “Jio Scholarship Application” tab.
- The application form will display on the screen, download the form from there.
- Fill the application form with accurate details and attach all the documents.
- Once, the applicant has filled all the information he/she must submit the form in the Reliance Jio office.
Jio Scholarship – Selection Procedure
The selection process of candidates for Jio Scholarship will involve multiple stages. The students will be selected based on their academic performance and financial need.
- The concerned organization will go through all the applications that are submitted for different levels.
- Among them the applicants who have most brilliant academic track records will be selected for Jio-merit based scholarship.
- The applicants might get some reservations on the bases of their annual income, age, class etc.
- The authorities will check the qualification and academic record of the students after shortlisting them so only those who are worthiest will receive the scholarship.
- The applicants will receive the scholarship after successfully verifying all the information.
Jio Scholarship – Rewards
Those students who get selected for the Jio Scholarship after fulfilling all the eligibility criteria will receive the scholarship reward as per the type of scholarship. Following are the rewards that Jio Scholarship is offering to the students.
|Class||Marks Obtained||Scholarship Amount|
|Class 10th/High-School||70% and above in State Board, 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||Rs.35,000/- per annum|
|Class 11th||70% and above in State Board, 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||Rs.38,000/- per annum|
|Class 12th||65% and above in State Board, 80% and above in Central Board or ICSE||Rs.45,000/- per annum|
|Graduation||75% and above||Rs.52,000/- per annum|
|Post-graduation||75% and above||Rs.55,000/- per annum|
We hope that you find all the information presented through Jio Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
Who can apply for the Reliance Jio Scholarship 2020?
The meritorious students all across the country can apply for this scholarship.
Will there be reservation under Jio Scholarship?
Yes, there will be reservation on the basis of caste, annual income, age etc.
Who is the provider of Jio Scholarship?
Jio Info comm is the provider of Jio Scholarship