Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship has been introduced by the Government of Jharkhand for tribal students of the state. Under Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship 2021, the Government of Jharkhand is providing talented students of Scheduled Castes the opportunity to pursue higher education in prestigious foreign universities like Oxford and Cambridge in the state. Jharkhand is the first state in India to launch such a new scholarship for the citizens of its state.
Under this scholarship, 10 Scheduled Caste students will be selected by the Department of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Minorities and Other Backward Classes Welfare Department for getting higher education for their Higher Education Master Degree MPhil under this Scholarship. The scholarship will be received. Every year 10 such talented students will be selected by the government and they will be provided scholarship facilities.
Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship 2021 – Comprehensive Details
The Government of Jharkhand has launched the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship to provide financial assistance to the tribal youth of the state for higher education abroad. Under this scholarship, the Tribal Welfare Commissioner of the state has been prepared for the financial year 2021 22. All those who want to get benefits under this scholarship have to submit their applications for providing benefits to the youth in this. The letter is invited by the 30th of May through the officer’s email id.
After this, their applications will be scrutinized by the officials and after that the names of 10 qualified candidates will be selected under the scholarship. 10 talented candidates who will be selected under this scholarship will get the opportunity to go abroad and get their education. Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this Scholarship here. Therefore, read this article carefully till the end.
Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship|
|Launched By||Jharkhand government|
|Objective||Provide scholarship students.|
- E-Kalyan Jharkhand – Pre/Post Metric Scholarship, Eligibility & Rewards
- NITIE Post-Doctoral Fellowships 2021 – Last Date, Application & Eligibility
- OIL Awards and OIL Merit Scholarship 2021 – Application Form, Eligibility & Last Date
Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship – Last Date
|Last Date for Application||03 May 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Benefits of Scholarship
Under this scholarship, every year, 10 ST youth will get the opportunity to pursue postgraduate degrees in 22 subjects in large foreign educational institutions like Oxford Cambridge University. For this, they will be financially supported by the government. Under this scholarship, the selected beneficiaries can get further education in any of 22 different subjects like anthropology, agriculture, arts and culture, climate change, economics, law, media and communication, tourism etc. Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship 2021 is very beneficial for the students who are very talented in their field of education, but they have to fulfil themselves less due to lack of more funds for further education.
But now it will not happen that the government will select 10 such beneficiaries every year who will get the opportunity to go abroad for their higher education and get education in good educational institutions. Under this scholarship, all expenses will be paid by the state government for the selected students, tuition fee books, essential equipment, annual maintenance allowance, visa fee, air travel fee, health insurance premium, travel premium and local vehicle expenses. Tuition fees will be paid directly by the government to the concerned university and all other expenses will be paid through DVT in the bank account of the students.
Objective of Scholarship
For your information, let me tell you that Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh of Jharkhand was the first tribal in Munda State to go to England and get his education and increase the value of the state. Not only that, he was also the captain of the Indian hockey team and he was also awarded a gold medal in the India Olympics. Along with sports and education, he has also contributed to politics. He has been a member of the Constituent Assembly and he laid the foundation of the Jharkhand movement.
This is the reason why Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship is being run in his name. It will give a chance to the new generation of tribal youth to turn possibilities into opportunities. The government of Shri Hemant Soren ji of Jharkhand believes that even after formation, the residents of the state were not given the opportunity to refine their talent, mainly because of limited opportunities for quality education. This is the reason that this scholarship was started so that the youth of the state can be given the opportunity to play an important role in the creation of the state and the country.
Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
Students who wish to apply for this scholarship need to fulfil certain conditions. We will share with you all the information about eligibility criteria in detail in the table given below. Which class of students can apply for this scholarship? What is the family annual income for this scholarship? Which courses students pursue can apply for this scholarship? You will find all the details given below.
- For Master degree, M. Phil degree, candidate should have 55% or more marks in bachelor’s degree and 2 years teaching work in relevant subject would be desirable.
- Applicants who have experience will be given priority under this scholarship.
- The age of any applicant should not be more than 40 years. If an applicant is over 40 years of age, then in such a situation he will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- Only permanent residents of the state of Jharkhand can apply for this scholarship.
- To avail the benefits of this scholarship, the applicant must have a caste certificate of the Scheduled Tribe.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be 1200000 or less. A person earning more than this will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- More than one child of the same parent or guardian will not be eligible under this Scholarship.
- The benefit of this scholarship will only be given to any beneficiary once for a particular course.
- Children of Government or Minister of State Government of India will not be covered under this scholarship.
The students need to submit following documents while applying for this scholarship.
- Aadhar card
- Academic documents
- Income certificate or copy of income tax return
- caste certificate
- Another required document
Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship – Application Procedure
Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship Application ProcessAll those interested candidates who want to apply under this scholarship can submit their application through the application process given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Welfare Department of the Government of Jharkhand, where the home page of the website will appear in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the link of Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship. then, a new page will be appearing.
- Here, you will see the complete information about the guidelines, application forms and other necessary documents for the application of the scholarship. After viewing all the information, download the format of the application form.
- Now to take a print out of this application, fill the request in this form for more information. After filling all the information, scan your application form and save it.
- Now open your email ID on your browser in your system. Write new mail in your e-mail and fill in the address email@example.com.
- Regarding this, write application for this Scholarship. Now upload a scan copy of your application.
- Finally send your mail by pressing the send button and thus your application process will be completed.
Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship – Selection Procedure
Priority will be given by the State Government to the students, who have received the offer letter for admission to the institutions identified in the applications received under this scholarship. After this, those students who have passed IECTS, GRF or TOEFL will get priority and they have very good result in this. Along with this, the candidates also have to declare that they are the first members of their family to apply for the and their parents are ministers in the central or state government, i.e., the children of the ministers from this scholarship. Are not benefiting.
We hope that you find all the information presented through Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
What is the main objective of this Scholarship?
It will give a chance to the new generation of tribal youth to turn possibilities into opportunities. The government of Shri Hemant Soren ji of Jharkhand believes that even after formation, the residents of the state were not given the opportunity to refine their talent, mainly because of limited opportunities for quality education.
What is the format of the documents for this Scholarship?
All Documents should be in PDF format for for this Scholarship.
What should be annual income for this Scholarship for Class for Under-graduate students?
The annual family income of the applicant should be 1200000 or less.