The Nabanna Scholarship Program has been started by the West Bengal government which provides education to students who are eligible but need help to continue their studies. The Nabanna Scholarship 2021 will be awarded to students who are residents of West Bengal and meet the eligibility criteria. Candidates will be allowed to apply only through offline mode, for which they can find the link here. Its main objective is to try to provide education to the meritorious students of West Bengal, and who want to pursue their studies. You can get help. You can apply for this by visiting the official website of the scholarship and download the application form from there, and you can apply offline.
The students will get an allowance of Rs.10000/- per annum on the basis of their current course. The allowance provided to the students may vary from course to course. Only the students who get selected will be receiving the reward of this scholarship scheme. Nabanna Scholarship is awarded to students native to West Bengal, for which you can apply offline. For this, the details of the eligibility you have to fulfil will be given in this article. Through this, financial assistance of Rs. 10000 / – per year is provided to the students. For this, the student must pass class 10th or 12th.
Nabanna Scholarship 2021 – Comprehensive Details
This scholarship is provided to the meritorious students under Chief Minister Relief Fund who aspire to reach their goal of higher education. Through, Nabanna Scholarship the Government of West Bengal has undertaken an initiative to improve education for those who want to pursue higher education and fulfil their dreams. Students who want to apply for PG or UG must be 12th passed out and students who want to apply for Higher Secondary Classes must be Madhyamik or Class 10th pass.
Through this article, we will provide you complete information related to Nabanna Scholarship 2021 Program. In this article, we will talk about this scholarship and its features, under which what are the eligibility criteria for this Scholarship? What benefits can a student achieve through this? What is the selection process for this? Regarding which you will be given a step-by-step procedure, which will help you to apply easily, and you will get all the answers to your questions in the article below.
Nabanna Scholarship – Highlights
|Name of the scholarship||Nabanna Scholarship|
|Launched By||West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund|
|Eligible Programs||HS, PG, UG Honours, Medical, Paramedical, Engineering, Diploma, Nursing, PG.|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to students.|
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2021
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021
- Vidyasaarathi Renewal Scholarship 2021
Nabanna Scholarship – Last Date
|Start Date of Online application||Any Time of Current Season (Fresh/Renewal Form)|
|Closing Date of Online application||No last date|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Nabanna Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
Students who wish to apply for the Nabanna Scholarship can check the eligibility criteria given below:
- The candidate must have secured minimum 65% in their 10th standard final results for the 12th level.
- The Candidate must have secured minimum 60% in their 12th standard final results for the graduation level.
- The candidate must have secured minimum 55% marks in their U.G results for the P.G level.
- The candidate must be a local inhabitant of West Bengal.
- The candidate must not receive any other state/centre scholarship for that very course at that very stage of studying during last year while applying.
- The student can take admission in any institute of his choice after passing the State Board/C.B.S. E /State aided university in West Bengal.
- Family annual income should be below 60,000.
Nabanna Scholarship – Documents Required
Listed below are the documents that are essential for receiving the scholarship:
- The candidate is required to submit copies of Rank Card and Allotment letter of Selection Committee (only for JEE or Equivalent Examination)
- The candidate is required to submit copies of Mark Sheets of all the formerly passed exams.
- The candidate is required to submit a copy of Monthly Family Income Certificate from anyone like- SDO/ BDO / DM/ Group-A Govt. Officer below the rank of Executive Officer in case of Municipality / Joint B.D.O./ Deputy Commissioner of Corporation are not allowed.
- The candidate is required to submit details of his own Bank Account such as Account Number, IFSC Code, Branch Name, Branch Code, Bank name with a photocopy of Bank Pass-book.
- The candidate is required to submit a copy of Reference from a MP/MLA to the Hon’ble Chief Minister declaring the family monthly income of the student.
- The candidate is required to submit a Self-declaration under his/her sign regarding the present course of education along with details of year/semester and receipt of any scholarship/assistance, countersigned by the head of the student’s Present institution with seal.
- The candidate is required to submit a photocopy of tuition/admission fees book.
- Lastly, the contact Details of the candidate with Mobile No.
Nabanna Scholarship – Application Procedure
The applicant can apply for this scholarship of the Chief minister Relief Fund through offline mode only. The WBCMO Authority does not announce any special form for the scholarship –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Nabanna Scholarship, where you will see its homepage.
- On the homepage, you will see the online form for West Bengal Nabanna Scholarship, which you have to download.
- Now you have to enter the details of the information asked and attach all the necessary documents.
- After this the form has to be submitted to Nabanna, Howrah, Uttarkanya or Jalpaiguri.
- It is suggested to you that the application form should not be sent via speed post, as there is a possibility that it may be rejected.
- Lastly, when you submit your application form to Nabanna or Uttarkanya, you will be provided with a receipt which will be the proof of your application.
- As mentioned earlier, no last date of application for this scholarship scheme has been given.
Nabanna Scholarship – Reward
The application forms received will be further sent for verification to the D.M. of the commissioner of police, Kolkata after the inquiry is done then only the reward will be approved. After receiving an approval, the students will receive Rs.10,000 per year. The students can check the approval list which will be announced on the official website.
Contact Us –
If you want any kind of information regarding this scholarship, you can contact on the email given below –
- The Assistant Secretary, Chief Minister’s Office, Nabanna’325, Sarat Chatterjee Road,
- Tel – 0332214555/22143101
- Fax -03322143528
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you find all the information presented through Nabanna Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
Who can apply for Nabanna Scholarship?
Students who are citizens of West Bengal and whose family income is Rs. 60,000 / -, can apply for this scholarship on the basis of their educational qualification every year.
When can students apply for Nabanna Scholarship?
There is no specific date specified for the scholarship, so students can apply anytime throughout the year.
What is the prize money given to the selected students?
Students who have applied for the Nabanna Scholarship will be given scholarship amount of Rs. 10,000 / – per annum without any reward.