National Centre for Cell Sciences, Pune Ph.D. NCCS Pune invites applications for NCCS Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2021-degree holders. NCCS Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is for the project titled “Characterization of Mutations in Acute Necrotizing Encephalopathy-1 (ANE1) Associated Nup358”. A fellowship of INR 31,000 / – per month plus HRA will be awarded to the selected students.
NCCS Pune Junior Research Fellowship – Eligibility Criteria
All the eligibility requirements for this Fellowship are given below.
- For this application, the age of the student must be below 28 years.
- The student must also have a master’s degree in basic science.
- A student must have a bachelor’s / master’s degree in professional courses to be eligible for it.
- The student should be CSIR / UGC / NET qualified.
|Last Date for the Application||8th June 2021|
- IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2021
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2021
- (Status) PFMS Scholarship 2021
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
For fellowship, you will need some documents which are as follows –
- Application letter
- supporting documents
- Selected students will get Rs 31,000 per month and HRA fellowship.
NCCS Pune Junior Research Fellowship – Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to download the registration application form of this fellowship.
- You have to download this application form at the link given here.
- Now after filling the form to apply, you have to attach all the documents with it. (As PDF file)
- After this, you have to send the filled application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on the due date.
- You must also mention “serial number and name status” in the subject line of the email.
- The selection of the student will be made on the basis of the performance of the applicant in the interview.
Terms and conditions
- All documents for the fellowship must be in a single PDF format file.
- Any form of publicity and / or any influence shall be considered a disqualification for the post.
- National Centre for Cell Science, Pune NCCS Complex, University of Pune Campus, Pune University Rd, Ganeshkhind, Pune,
- Maharashtra – 411007
- Email: email@example.com
We hope that you find all the information presented through NCCS Pune Junior Research Fellowship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.