NSP Pre Matric Scholarship is provided by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. Students belonging to ST / SC / OBC / Minority are eligible for this scholarship. NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities is to provide basic education to all the students who are struggling with poverty. Basic education can be made available to all the children of the country through this scholarship scheme. Through this, students will be given a new path for their bright future. For scholarship application, one can apply online through NSP portal.
We will provide you detailed information for applying online for NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2021 through this article. In this article, we will tell you about the benefits of scholarship. What is the eligibility for scholarship application? What are the documents required for this? What is the scholarship application process? You will get all this information to read in the article. Students should apply only after studying carefully all the students and checking their eligibility. Along with this, you will also get answers to all your questions.
NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities 2021 – Comprehensive Details
The Ministry of Minority Government of India has invited applications for the NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Scheme for the years 2020-21 for the students of classes 1 to 10 of the minority communities. The main objective of this scholarship is to encourage the children of poor families for education. Through this, the government has to support all the financially strapped children of the country for education.
The main eligibility has been determined for the application. Through this, many families are getting help. Those who are not able to educate their children due to financial constraints, all of them are becoming beneficiaries through this. It is working as a basic unit of bright diversity of children. One of the main objectives of this scheme is the empowerment of education. This scheme has the potential to lead to upliftment of minorities.
NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities|
|Launched By||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to the students pursuing pre-matric education|
NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities – Last Date
|Application Start Date||16th August 2020|
|Application Last Date||31st December 2020|
|Defective Verification Last Date||15th January 2021|
|Institute Verification Last Date||15th January 2021|
Also Read –
NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities – Eligibility Criteria
The students need to fulfil following eligibility conditions in order to get selected for this scholarship.
- To apply for NSP Pre Matric Scholarship, you need to be from class 1 to 10.
- If you have secured minimum 50% marks in any final qualification class then you are eligible for it.
- Candidate Your family income should be less than Rs 1 lakh.
- For this scholarship you should belong to minority categories (Muslim, Jain, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist and Parsi).
NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities – Document Required
The students must submit the following documents while applying for this scholarship.
- Aadhar Card /Copy of Aadhar Enrolment
- Domicile Certificate
- Income certificate
- Self-certified community certificate by the student.
- Copy of previous academic mark sheet (Self-attested).
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father.
NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities – Application Procedure
The students can follow the following application procedure step by step for applying.
- First of all, the students must visit the official website. The homepage of the portal will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the “Ministry of Affair” under the state schemes option.
- A new page will appear read all the instruction given for the “Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities”.
- Now, you need to click on “New Registration” tab.
- A new page will open, read all the instructions given on that page carefully and then, click on the “Continue” tab.
- A new registration form will appear on your screen, there fill all the details like your name, address, mobile number, domicile, gender, scholarship category, scholarship type, date of birth and email Id.
- Then, provide your personal bank account details like Account number, Bank name and IFSC code.
- Select Account number or Aadhar card number as the identification option and click on the “Register” option.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number for verification purpose.
- Enter the OTP in the given space and click on the “Login” option.
- A new application form will open on your screen, fill all the asked details accurately.
- Now, complete the application process by clicking on the “Submit” tab.
- An application ID will be generated by the system. Write it down for any future reference.
NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities – Selection Procedure
The students are selected through the following selection process under this scholarship.
- For the fresh applicants, the selection criteria are based on the financial condition of the students.
- The students who are more prone to poverty are given preference under this scholarship. In case, the income is equal then the students are selected on the basis of their “Date of Birth” in which, the senior students are preferred.
- The students who are applying for renewal of their application will not be selected on basis of their merit.
- Renewal applicants must secure minimum 50% in the previous qualifying exam in the same course and from the same institute.
NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities – Rewards
The students are given following rewards under this scheme.
|Class 1st to 5th||Maintenance allowance||100|
|Class 6th to 10th||Maintenance allowance||100||600|
|Class 6th to 10th||Admission fee||500||500|
|Class 6th to 10th||Tuition fee||350||350|
NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities – Terms and conditions
The students must remember the following rules and regulation while applying for this scheme.
- A total of 30% scholarships are reserved for the female students.
- In case, of lack of eligible female candidates the scholarships will be forwarded to the eligible male candidates.
- The students can apply for only one scholarship scheme under the Central Government.
- The students must belong to the ST/SC/OBC/Minority to be eligible.
Contact Us –
If you have any query regarding the NSP Pre Matric Scholarship then contact can contact on following help lines:
- Phone- 0120 – 6619540
- Email- email@example.com
We hope that you find all the information presented through NSP Pre Matric Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.