PFMS Scholarship: DBT Payment Status & Login at pfms.nic.in. Search Payment Details at PFMS Portal & PFMS Bank List PDF details will be shared with you in this article. PFMS Scholarship 2021 is a great scheme for students who are unable to pay their school college fees due to financial poverty. If you are a student of this category and want to get a scholarship, then we will share with you, information about public financial management system scholarships for the year 2021.
Public Financial Management System is a fully public financial management system, an online portal to help students read and receive scholarships. Through this, students can easily get their scholarships. Through this article, we will tell you in detail about the scholarship released by the Public Financial Management System Scholarship (PFMS). We will share details like eligibility criteria for PFMS scholarship, documents required in the application, and the procedure for payment in scholarship.
PFMS Scholarship 2021 – Comprehensive Details
The PFMS Scholarship has been launched under the Public Management Financial System to help students who come from economically weaker backgrounds. Through this, students can improve their economic status, improve their level of education, which gives them the right path to a bright future. This scheme is designed for backward class students like ST / SC / OBC / PWD and financially was implemented to help vulnerable students.
Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to all these students to encourage them for further education. In this article, we will provide you complete information about it. What is the scholarship application process? What are the non-mandatory documents for this? And what is the main eligibility for the scholarship? You will get complete details of all these through this article, and you will also get answers to all your questions.
PFMS Scholarship – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Public Financial Management System scholarship.|
|Launched By||Public Financial Management System|
|Objective||Providing scholarship to the students|
Note: -The given dates are for the academic year 2020-21, they may change every year on the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Also Read –
PFMS Scholarship – Benefits
The benefit of this scholarship will be provided to those scholars who give remarkable performances in their colleges, universities or institutions in their respective courses. As mentioned, this scholarship will be provide to the students who belong to the backward classes like ST/SC/OBC and those who come from financially backward families. With the help of this scholarship students will be able to complete their dreams of higher education. Students will receive following benefits through this scholarship:
- It can work as a centric entrance for registering organisations and beneficiaries.
- The PFMS works in direct interface with 90 different banks. This includes 59 RRBs, 26 PSBs and 5 enormous private banks.
- It consents the bank or post office account of subtleties with the bank or post office account of the recipient. So, the funds are transferred directly to an approved account decreasing the chance of corruption in between.
- The implementing agency cross-checks name and address given by the recipient from an approved data by bank or post office.
- A e-instalments can be made by the executing organization to the approved financial accounts but only by the PFMS gateways.
PFMS Scholarships – Complete List
The list given below contains names of all the scholarships provided under PMFS Scholarship 2020 –
- PFMS Scholarship 2021 to Universities/College Students
- PFMS 2021 Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- The PFMS Scholarship 2021 Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- PFMS Student Scholarship National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship 2021 National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- pfms.nic.in scholarship 2021 Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- The pfms.nic.in scholarship for Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
- pfms.nic.in scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
PFMS Scholarship – Bank List
- RBL bank
- Axis bank
- IDBI bank
- UCO bank
- ICICI bank
- Dena bank
- HDFC bank
- Vijaya bank
- Indian bank
- Yes bank ltd
- Canara bank
- Andhra bank
- Bank of India
- Deutsche bank
- Syndicate bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Karnataka bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Karur vysya bank
- Corporation bank
- South Indian bank
- State bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Union Bank of India
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- The federal bank ltd
- United bank of India
- Central bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian overseas bank
- Punjab National bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Punjab and Sind bank
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd
- Standard chartered bank
- Svc co-operative bank ltd
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
PFMS Scholarship Application Form – Precautions
- Before applying for the scholarship, the candidate must check his/her eligibility.
- Now all the details have to be entered correctly in the form.
- While filling the form, the candidate should read all the instructions carefully.
- The documents must be uploaded in the provided dimensions only.
- Candidate’s bank account should be linked to their Aadhar card.
- After the final submission remember to print out of the application form.
PFMS Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
To apply for this scholarship, students have to fulfil the following eligibility criteria:-
- You must be a citizen of India to apply for this scholarship.
- The annual family income of the student must be below 6 lakh rupees.
- Students must be between 18 and 25 years old for its application.
- The student should have a 10th pass passing certificate from any recognized board.
PFMS Scholarship – Documents Required
Following documents will be required if you want to apply for this scholarship:
- Qualification certificate
- An Aadhar card
- Passing certificate of 12th standard.
- Your passport size photos.
- Fee receipt
PFMS Scholarship – Application Procedure
Students applying for this scholarship have to follow the given registration process:
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of PFMS, now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration”.
- A new page will open on the screen then you, have to select the scheme “Scholarship to University/College Students”.
- In the next step, you have to select your “Qualification Board” and “Year of Passing”.
- Now, enter your Bank Account Number and IFSC Code.
- Hit on the drop-down menu and select the category.
- Now, you to click on “Search”.
- After this, the system will search the name and fill the displayed form automatically.
- Enter your mobile number and Email Id.
- Create your own user Id and password.
- Fill in the “CAPTCHA” code in the given space.
- Lastly, upload all the required documents and click on the “Submit” tab.
PFMS Scholarship – Application Renewal Procedure
The students who have already applied for the scholarship previously but, want to re-apply can follow these easy steps given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of PMFS. Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to go on the login option.
- Now, you have to click on that option and a new page will open on your screen.
- Enter your login Id and password.
- Then, click on the login tab and select the renewal application form option.
- Check all the details and update any information in the form if required.
- Enter all the new information that being asked and upload all the required documents.
- Lastly, you have to submit the application form and print it out for any future use.
PFMS Payment through DBT
Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) has been launched by the Central Government for selected schemes for selected regions of the country over w.e.f. 1.1.2013. The government took this initiative so that the students who are selected under this scholarship will receive their funds directly on their bank accounts. This will help in decreasing any middleman corruption and students will able to avail their direct benefits of the scheme.
Know about Your Payment
To know about your scholarship payment, follow these simple steps:
- The candidate has to visit the official website of the PMFS to know about their payment status. Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you will get the “Know Your Payment” option.
- Click on that option and enter your bank name, account number and given CAPTCHA code.
- Lastly, click on the “Search” button.
PFMS Transaction for FY 2020-21
Every year lakhs of transactions are done to crores of people under Public Financial Management system. In the 20120-21, a total transaction is 6,12,60,225 of Rs.70,102 crores have been done till now.
Track NPS Payment Status under PFMS
You Can also check you payment status by the following points which are given below –
- Candidate who wants to track their payment status need to visit the official website. Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage click on the “Track NPS Status”.
- After this, you have to enter your bank name, account number or NPS Application Id.
- A verification code will be sent, now you have to enter that code correctly.
- Lastly, click on the “Search” button and the available information will appear on screen.
PFMS Login – Procedure
For logging in yourself through official portal of PFSM, follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website. Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the drop-down menu and select your year.
- Now, enter your username and password and hit on the “Login” button.
Location Search – Details
Follow the given steps to check your location search details:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website. Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the drop-down menu and select your state.
- Then, enter your location details.
- Lastly, click on “View Report” and details will appear on your screen.
PFMS Scholarship – Submit Feedback
If you have any feedbacks related to PFMS and you want to share them then, follow the steps given below:
- You have to go on the official website. Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you will find the option “Feedback” on your left-hand side.
- Click on that option and the feedback form will open on your screen.
- Now fill details like Name, Email Id, Subject, Comment and given CAPTCHA code.
- After entering all the required information, hit the “Submit” button.
PFMS Scholarship – Scheme Wise Contact List
If you want more information or have questions regarding any specific scheme then you can also take help from the experts. Follow this procedure to about the number of concerned department or person:
- First of all, you have to go on to the official website. Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, select the “Scheme-wise Contact List” option from your left-hand side.
- A list will appear, you can search the scheme name in this list.
- You can also enter scheme name, scheme group type, and scheme type.
- Now, hit the “Search” option and details will appear on your screen.
Contact Us –
If you face any issues related to the scheme or have any queries please, contact us on our toll-free number 1800 118 111 or 01123343860 or email us at helpdesk-pfms[at]gov[dot]in.
- Mr Nikhil Sharma: 8700171462
- Mukul Prasad: 9074153883
- Mr Abhishek Rai: 8368423186
- Mr Munesh Kumar Sharma: 7417175253
We hope that you find all the information presented through PFMS Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.