Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of Karnataka has invited Post Matric Scholarship for Backward Classes Students, Karnataka 2021-22 for the students of Backward Classes. Under this scholarship, prizes will be given to the selected beneficiaries. Through this scholarship, it will be easy for the students of backward class to get education.
Post Matric Scholarship for Backward Classes Students, Karnataka – Eligibility Criteria
To apply under this scholarship, you have to fulfil the following eligibility criteria –
- To apply under this Post Matric Scholarship, the applicant must be a domicile of the state of Karnataka.
- Applying under the scholarship, the applicant should belong to the backward classes notified by the Government of India or the State Government.
- Students studying at post-matriculation or post-secondary level from a local organization / subsidiary organization / non-subsidized private institution recognized by the government can apply under this scholarship.
- To apply under this scholarship, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 2.50 lakh.
- Students who have secured at least 50% marks (for Category 1) and 60% marks (for Category 2A, 3A and 3B) in the previous examination can apply for the scholarship.
|Last Date for the Application||20th June 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
- A scholarship amount of Rs 3,500 will be provided annually by the Government of Karnataka to Group A students.
- The scholarship amount of Rs 3,500 will be provided annually by the Government of Karnataka to the Group B students.
- The scholarship amount of INR 2,100 per year to Group C students will be provided by the Government of Karnataka.
- The scholarship amount of Rs 1,600 annually will be provided by the Government of Karnataka to Group D students.
- Mark sheets of previous examinations passed
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
Post Matric Scholarship for Backward Classes Students, Karnataka – Application Procedure
- First of all, you have to visit the Backward Classes Welfare Department official website. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option “Online Application” from the section “FOR STUDENTS USE”. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will find “Online application for “Post-matric Scholarship”, “Fee Concession”, “Vidyasiri-Food and Accomadation” and “Scholarship for Nursing Students” for the year 2020-21.Last date has been extended up to 20.06.2021.(NEW ACCOUNT CREATION IS NOT ALLOWD.)” by clicking on “Open” button. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on “Click here to Apply” option. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to click on “Click here for e-Authentication Portal” button. After that a form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter the details asked in the form and click on “Verify” button.
- In this way your form submission process will be successful.
- Candidates will be selected by the Backward Classes Welfare Department according to their educational qualification and financial requirement.
Terms and Conditions
- Students seeking admission in government colleges/residential colleges are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- If a candidate is attending more than one course of study, he/she is not eligible to apply.
- Only two sons of a family can apply for this scheme. However, there is no such restriction for female candidates.
- Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka
- Phone: 8050770005, 8050770004
- Email: email@example.com
We hope that you find all the information presented through the Post Matric Scholarship for Backward Classes Students, Karnataka helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.