Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC Students id offered by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for the marginalised students of the state. In this article we will talk about the Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC Students 2021 and its different aspects. The Andhra Pradesh Government is working very hard to provide good education to all the children of the state. they have announced many scholarships to provide help to those students who don’t have enough funds to pursue higher education. The students belonging to ST, SC and OBC category are eligible for this scholarship. The aim of this scholarship is to promote education among the backward community.
What are the eligible criteria for Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC Students? What is the application process? What is the renewal process for this application? You will find all the answers in the article given below. AP Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship and TS Post Matric Scholarship. AP and TS Scheduled Castes, Tribes, BC and post matric scholarship for minority students. Fresh and renewal registration for AP Telangana Post Matric Scholarship. Jnanabhumi AP Post Matric Scholarship.
Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC Students 2021 – Comprehensive details
E-pass means electronic payment and scholarship application system. Following these to enable the Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC Students which are eligible students who have passed 10th class examination or intermediate, ITI, equivalent of post matriculation studies as Polytechnic, by the Welfare Departments of Government of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State Government There are provided for students, vocational courses, undergraduate and postgraduate courses, PhD etc.
Through this article we are used in the Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC Students, all students are requested to read or understand all the information carefully and take full advantage of it. In this article, we provide complete information about this scholarship. Information includes scholarship purpose, eligibility, award, deadline, application process and more details. Find a brief description of all these details in the table below.
Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC Students – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students|
|Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||Providing scholarship to post-matric students|
- Scholarships for SC/ST/OBC Students for Class 1 to 10 Pre-Matric in Andhra Pradesh
- Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2021
- Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2021
Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC Students – Last Date
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC Students – Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for this scholarship.
- The applicant must belong to Economically Backward Class Category.
- The applicant must reside 5 kms away from their institute.
- The applicants who stay at 5 kms distance from the institute will be considered as Student Managed Hostel and will receive scholarship according to the SMH rates.
- The family annual income of the candidate should be less than Rs.1 Lakh.
- The applicants whose parents have annual income less than Rs.1 Lakh will receive fee reimbursement irrespective of the distance between their institute and residing place.
- The applicants must have minimum 75% attendance.
Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC Students – Students Who Are Ineligible
Following students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The students belonging to other categories except ST, SC, BC, EBC and PwD.
- The ST and SC students having family annual income more than Rs.2 Lakhs and BC, EBC and PwD students having family annual income more than Rs.1 Lakh.
- The students taken admission under management quota or sponsored quota.
- The students pursuing part-time and online courses.
- The EBC students who are pursuing intermediate courses or equivalent courses.
Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC Students – Colleges Which Are Eligible
The students who have enrolled in certain colleges will only be considered eligible under this scholarship. All the Post -matric Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State which are recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or any other Competent Authority of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State or any other Competent Authority of the Telangana state. The colleges which are communicated by Administrative Departments (Departments of Higher Education, School Education, Health Medical, Technical Education and Family Welfare, Employment and Training) to the Commissioner of Social Welfare.
Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC Students – Documents Required
The students need to submit the following documents during application.
- Latest photograph attested by Principal
- Income Certificate issued by any competent authority like Tahsildar or the Salary Certificate from Employer/Affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp paper
- Bonafide Certificate
- Details of Fee particulars and Xerox copies of fee receipts
- Previous Course (Class) Marks’s list (Attested by the Principal)
- S.S.C or equivalent course Marks Memorandum (Attested by the Principal)
- Proof of Residence (Xerox copy of Ration Card/ Electricity Bill Voter Id/ / Gas Bill or any other document of Father/Guardian).
- Bank account Passbook of the applicant.
- Minority Community Declaration- Affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper
Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC Students – Application Procedure
The students can follow the application process given below.
- First of all, the students have to download the application form from the official website of Jnanabhumi.
- After that fill the form and submit it to the Principal’s office.
- The information that you have filled will be verified the Principal and then, the form will be submitted through Jnananbhumi, when the admission starts.
- Once the form is successfully submitted, the students receive a message on the registered number about the successful submission of the form.
- After this, the students have to visit the Mee Seva centre and provide his/her Aadhar number and application id to gain access to their application form.
- The students have to verify all the information and make any modifications if necessary.
- Lastly, the students have to submit the form along with his/her biometric authentication.
Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC Students – Renewal Application
The steps for the renewal application are given below.
- First of all, the Principal have to submit the admission date of the current year, Admit card and Roll number of the last year qualifying exam.
- Once, everything successfully submitted the students will receive text on the registered number regarding this.
- The students have to verify the information and then submit the form along with his/her biometric authentication.
Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC Students – Rewards
The students who get selected under this scholarship will receive following monetary rewards based on the group they belong to.
|Group||Courses||Hostlers (CAH&DAH)||Student Managed Hostel||Day Scholars|
|Group I||Engg., Medicine, MBA, MCA, CPL||Rs 962/- per month for 10 months||Rs 442/- per month for 10 months||Rs 429/- per month for 10 months|
|Group II||PG, MPhil, PhD, CA, GNM||Rs 682/- per month for 10 months||Rs 442/- per month for 10 months||Rs 429/- per month for 10 months|
|Group III||Degree||Rs 520/- per month for 10 months||Rs 325/- per month for 10 months||Rs 240/- per month for 10 months|
|Group IV||Intermediate, Polytechnic, ITI, Vocational, MPHW||Rs 520/- per month for 10 months||Rs 325/- per month for 10 months||Rs 182/- per month for 10 months|
We hope that you find all the information presented through Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC Students helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
What should you do if your amount is paid less than charged by the college?
Scholarships fees are paid on a notified basis by the government from time to time. In some cases, the college fees may be wrongly specified by the authority concerned in such cases. You may make a representation to the Head of Relations of the rectifying department for mistake and payment of the difference amount to you. For the detail of fee structure for various courses, please go to the home page of this website and click on fee structure. Please note that there are as many as 12000 courses and 1,44,000 fee structure.
Why should I should provide my email id and mobile number at the time of registration?
Email ID and Mobile Number are required you to send automatic commination of the status of your application from time to time. Secondly, when the scholarship amount is sanctioned, you will be sent an SMS message of the mobile phone. In case you do not have mobile phone, you can submit mobile number of your parents and friends and neighbours. This may be provided to the college for ascertaining to an additional facility student and transaction status.