The Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship is initiated by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University), New Delhi. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2021 Scheme is primarily applicable for students studying Sanskrit/ Pali and Prakrit as a main or optional subject in any recognized Sanskrit Pathashala/ Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya/ Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya in Traditional Stream or School or College/ University in Modern Stream pursuing Purva-Madhyama (1st year)/ 9th standard, PurvaMadhyama (2nd year)/ 10th standard.
The main objective of this scholarship is to support students who wish higher learning experience and to promote and propagate Sanskrit language and literature in the country. The Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship awards a monthly scholarship amount of up to INR 1,500 to those students of Class 9 to 12, graduation, post-graduation and PhD who are studying Sanskrit as a main or optional subject. This article contains all the important details about Sanskrit scholarship. The number of this Scholarship disbursed among qualified candidates `depends on the availability of funds.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2021 – Comprehensive Details
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship aims to promote and promote Sanskrit language and literature in the country with the main objective of scholarship offered by the Government of India, through which students of classes 9 to 12 can benefit. This scholarship is mainly for classes 9 to 12 and for undergraduates, post graduates and PhDs who are studying Sanskrit language as a main or optional subject. Under this, students are provided as financial aid in the form of monthly scholarship up to INR 1,500.
Through this article, we will provide you complete information related to Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Program. In this article, we will talk about this scholarship and its features. Get a brief overview of these details in the table below. Currently, the application portal is not open for the occasion, but you can be sure that we will keep you updated after anything comes up on the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship. These details include scholarship duration, award, eligibility conditions, application process and more.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship – Highlights
|Name of the Scholarship||Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship|
|Initiated By||Government of India within Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University)|
|Type of scholarship||Pre & Post Matric Scholarships|
|Main objective of the Scholarship||For the award of merit Scholarship to the students under the scheme for Development of Sanskrit Education.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official website||sanskrit.nic.in or scholarship.rsks.in|
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021
- Vidyasaarathi Renewal Scholarship 2021
- Sir Edmund Hillary Scholarship Program 2021
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship – Last Date
Following are the important Last Date which students must keep in mind before filling up the application form of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship.
|Application period||September to November|
|Application deadline||No application deadline is stipulated|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship – Scholarship payment mode
The scholarship amount mentioned above will be directly transferred into beneficiaries’ account through e- transfer and an intimation letter will be issued to the institution. Remember that the bank account has to be linked with Aadhar number.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship – Scholarship period
The scholarship will be applicable for one year (10 months) starting from ist July up to 30th April. However, scholarship for Ph.D will be applicable foe 2 years (24 months).
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship – Minimum percentage of marks for several categories
The minimum percentage of marks for various category students are given below:
|Category||Minimum percentage of marks|
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are required to check the eligibility conditions before filling the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan scholarship 2021 application form. One of the most important of these conditions is that applicants should be regular students from any recognized Sanskrit school / Sanskrit college / Sanskrit Vishwa Vidyalaya pursuing Sanskrit / Pali / Prakrit as their main or elective subject, or school / Sanskrit Vishwa Vidyalaya in College / University. Modern stream. Read below to know in detail the National Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Eligibility Criteria. It is mandatory to fulfill all the eligibility criteria, only after that students can proceed further.
- Students of class 9 and 10 or Purva-Madhyama or equivalent study Sanskrit / Pali / Prakrit in the form of a paper of at least 100 marks –
- Candidates must have passed their final exam.
- Students should have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate as well as 60% marks in Sanskrit / Pali / Prakrit.
- Candidates should be selected for Sanskrit / Pali / Prakrit in the current class.
- As a paper of at least 100 marks in Sanskrit / Pali / Prakrit, students of class 11 and 12 or post-Madhyama / Prasasti or equivalent study.
- The candidates should have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate and 60% marks in Sanskrit / Pali / Prakrit.
- Also, the candidates must have passed their final exam.
- Applicants should be selected for Sanskrit / Pali / Prakrit in the current class.
- The main point in eligibility is also that the student should be a bachelor / scribe or equivalent pursuer with Sanskrit / Pali / Prakrit as a subject of at least 100 marks –
- Applicants should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in class 12 / intermediate and 60% in Sanskrit / Pali / Prakrit.
- BA for First / Second / Third year, candidates should be eligible for their last two semesters or one year and have opted for Sanskrit / Pali / Prakrit in the current class.
- Students doing MA in Sanskrit / Pali / Prakrit or Acharya or equivalent postgraduate degree –
- Applicants should have graduated with at least 60% marks and passed 60% in Sanskrit / Pali / Prakrit.
- The main eligibility for this is that 2-year PG students should have passed in the last 2 semesters or 1 year with 60% marks and the student has selected Sanskrit / Pali / Prakrit in the current class.
- Vidyavaridhi or Ph.D. In Sanskrit / Pali / Prakrit –
- Applicants must be PG or Acharya qualified with at least 60% overall marks.
- Candidates must be registered for Ph.D. Of course, before advertising Sanskrit scholarship.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship – Ineligible candidates
The following candidates who cannot apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship:
- Applicants who have received scholarships from other sources are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants working anywhere are also not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship – Documents Required
While filling the application form of this Scholarship, students will need some important documents, be sure to keep them. Students will need the following documents –
- Mark sheets of the candidate’s previous qualifying examination.
- Bank pass-book information where the aspirant has an account in his name.
- Aadhaar card of the candidate / Category certificate of the reserved category from the appropriate authority in the name of the interested person.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship – Application Procedure
After checking your eligibility criteria, you can proceed by filling your application form. You can fill your application form online as well as in offline mode. Read below to know the complete step by step process of filling the application form.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Central Sanskrit University, where you can see the homepage of the website which appears on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Advertisement Scholarship Advertising”.
- Now, the mentioned link for filling Sanskrit scholarship application form carefully read all the instructions regarding filling the application form in a phased manner.
- After this, you have to click on the guidelines of the online scholarship link to read this Scholarship Scheme in detail.
- If you find yourself eligible for all the conditions set by the authorities, you can proceed.
- Then, you have to click on the “New Registration” option and fill in the application form.
- After filling the application form, details of registered institutions will be activated by RSKS after proper verification within one week of registration.
- The name of the active institutes will appear in the drop-down menu of the candidate’s online Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship application form.
- You will receive a mail sent by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan and the name of the institution can be modified and sufficient details can be uploaded in the online registration form.
- In the next step of activation, you can log in to fill other details in your Sanskrit application form.
- Click on the link “Enter candidate for online application”.
- Your link will be appeared on the new page of the website, you have to click on the link and then enter your email id, mobile and password. Now click on the login tab.
- Fill the application form and upload the documents as given.
- Now, submit the duly filled this Scholarship application form.
- Lastly, you should download it and then take out a printed copy for further use.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship – Selection Procedure
For this scholarship, the student has to face some stage process or there are some steps for this, which are being given below.
- Selection of candidates for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship will be on the basis of their overall percentage and grade / percentage in Sanskrit subject.
- The final decision for the stage of this scholarship will be made by the National Sanskrit Sansthan through the Selection Committee.
- Remember that applicants receiving scholarships from other sources will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- Also, applicants applying for scholarships should not be given jobs anywhere.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship – Scholarship amount
The eligible students are selected for Sanskrit scholarship purely on the basis of merit. These selected candidates become eligible to enjoy the financial benefits under this scholarship scheme. Read below to know the complete details of the scholarship amount disbursed among the selected candidates of this merit scholarship.
|Students of class 9 and 10||INR 250 per month for a period of 10 months|
|Students of class 11 and 12||INR 300 per month for a period of 10 months|
|Shastri/Graduation/B.A./B.A.(Hons.) or an equivalent course of three years duration||INR 400 per month for a period of 10 months|
|Acharya/M.A. in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit or equivalent postgraduation degree||INR 500 per month for a duration of 10 months|
|Vidyavaridhi/PhD or equivalent||INR 1,500 per month along with a contingency grant of INR 2,000 per annum for two years|
Contact Us –
For further details or in case any query related to this Scholarship, feel free to contact on the below mentioned address.
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, (Deemed University), 56-57, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi, 110058.
We hope that you find all the information presented through Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
What is the main objective of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship?
The main objective of this scholarship is to support students who wish higher learning experience and to promote and propagate Sanskrit language and literature in the country.
What are the benefits of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship?
Through this scholarship, we encourage students associated with Sanskrit language to study, because at present, there is less trend among students.
Which students can apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship?
The students of Class 9 to 12, graduation, post-graduation and PhD who are studying Sanskrit as a main or optional subject can apply for this scholarship.